Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Don't read my face..

Dang! I learned psychology and I fall in love with people's behavior. However, I can resist in how good someone can read my face and emotions. It was surprised me..
And yes, I am like a white paper. A white paper that plain and simple. I will always show what I feel at the moment, a blatant and a straightforward person. Say it first then think. Somehow I feel so stupid because of my words..

And some people are good in manipulating their emotions. I'm not an expert in this. But I wonder why some people choose to hide their emotions? maybe they feel shy to reveal their weakness, or pride matters? Nobody wants look weak and pitiful. how long they can keep a poker face?
Maybe I'm just too sensitive?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, it's not a must to show our true emotion every time to everyone. If you're unhappy because of someone, will you show your frowning face to everyone you meet? Will you share your sadness by crying to random people on street? That's not fair for either you and the other. It's not that we're lying nor manipulating, it's covering. Poker face is not that bad. We need it to win "the game". Hehe. Have a nice day!!

Deph said...

hahah.. yeah just my thought at that moment..
we all have our poker face and so do I. Somehow It's Ok for me,but at the other time it is tiring too.hehe the best one is always be ourself anytime ^^ have a nice day, Muax!

Violet said...

Dont change! U r being true to urself. It is who u r and you are a wonderful person and a greater friend who makes you laugh all the time. :D

Deph said...

hi violet...haha :d,
violet? violet? why I feel weird? thank you so much.. feel happy can make people laugh even though I feel like a clown hohoho...