Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A big sister role

Hola! This afternoon I had lunch with my friend. All in sudden I talked about why I like to teach and help people in studying. I have no burden to do that and yeah maybe I just want to help them with my capability in knowledge..

I told her, It might be my role in the house as a big sister I used to help my brother and sister in studying. Suddenly I missed that memories. When I was child, my brother is my best friend in the house and my enemy as well.. I used to help him to borrow his friend's notes or homework, went to his friend's house at night, and wrote in rush. I complained and scolded him how I felt embarrassed because of his laziness..

Then I realized he was just a small kid who might not know what is "study" meaning, very playful, had no worries about grade, and doesn't like to study. and yeah how many people like studying?.. I wish I can be like him never worried about studying!

But then as time went by, my bro has changed and more responsible with his study. He is still lay back one but no worries he knows what he has to do..

A big sister usually has a leadership personality, able to guide and control their bros and sis, take care them, listen and give comment to them. However, in the reality not all big sister has this kind of capability. Many of them like me and my friends who are a big sister always been bullied by our siblings. I can't find the reason maybe our character is not strong and fierce enough..we become the weakest and being burden with the responsibilities to be the best and as a model for our brothers and sisters. The eldest somehow acts as experiment, if we are failed to do well then it the brothers and sisters won't ever do the same, all we get is shame and regret. But if you are the real big sister with a strong character, you can make your siblings unite and care each other. All the best for big sister~ <3

No comments: