Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Every new year is a hope

Looking back at 2013 that I only posted 2 artcles, what I had been doing last year?
June 2012 I started working and I spent 2013 year with kept busy with my work and all hassles, it consumed my mind and energy.. sometimes I asked myself, is this the work I want to pursue? what's next?sometimes everything felt static, nothing change. I always looking forward of Friday cause it means tomorrow is Saturday :P. Some friends have their own family and busy either with their own work.

But, I got knew that this is maybe adult life, burden with work, time to pursue money and love, find a life partner, get married, raise children.. and I just have accomplished few. Working life, some kind of youth friendship has became faded slowly, the feeling was there different. Working life, a period that I thought social life will not change, actually it is. Colleagues still colleagues, few of them and could be your truly friends. Working life, a period to meet cunning people and all politics and gossips go on.

Every new year I give my hope for the year ahead, this year 2014, hoping for my country, my parents, and my life.

No comments: