Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We blame, we don't respect

We blame each other~
you make this fault, why you never change? why you didn't do this?
She went to the room and muttered with red face, how messy that room. You all day here and why you never clean it?
*Those mess not me who made it, all stuff were not mine~ (grumpy). "It is useless to clean it when the person who make the mess never realize how selfish she is and never want to organize her stuff. Plus, she always hurt me with her attitude. ..(in my mind)

I went up to look if I could do something to help but then she slammed the door on face and shouted "Go down!"

Another 'She'came back from school complained about her clean and tidy room, blamed me why I didn't watch when the room was being cleaned. As the result, some of her stuff were gone.

We don't respect each other~
We are talking to each other very loud and impolite seem like I owe something to you.
Me: Please open the air-con I am sweating..
*No, it is raining outside, don't you see? Besides I don't want to open Air-con
I go down and open the fan..
*Then, she open the air-con.

Those kind of thins almost happen every day, rude and emotional conversation with impolite attitude, loud voice. People said "words is sharper than a blade" this is absolutely true. Today, I looked up the sky and wished I could leave this home very soon. Is it the best decision to stay here? I really hope can forget all these hurts and forgive them.

Everybody is selfish they think they are right and other is stupid. They only see everything from their side without thinking others' feeling. They think I'm ok with that, I'm used to it. They treat me like I am the wrong one. Please don't use me as a bin for your bad emotion. After you throw away your emotion to me and feel like nothing has happened, honestly it has created a hole in my heart. Even though you don't mean it, please be careful with your words. How can I respect my self if you always curse me. I can't speak out in this home, I have no right. How can I expect people outside listen to me if the closest people in your life never listen ?


1 comment:

marlisa said...

umm..just passed by and browsed through your articles, cant believe that most of them feel so "familiar" especially this one XD