Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Look inside myself


Reflection..:

Everyday I just feel that my emotions have changed, a little by a little..I'm not growing mature instead become more temperamental. I'm easily fussed, upset and less laughing..Gosh..
I think I always getting agitated since I was back at home, getting upset with all noises, annoying and impolite behavior of my sister (sometimes I just hope one day something can make her realize and change). Now I always ignore her hoping that one day her bad iritating words will eat her! I'm easily upset with hot weather too. This is ridiculous, I started doing frown face and grumbling with annoying things. As the result, these days when I saw my face in front of the mirror I feel old and ugly, an unhappy face in front of me..
:( dang!

Another thing is I just feel I can't communicate so good with my friends, hopefully this is just my feeling. It becomes indifferent or I'm just too "cold"?? whatever it is, I just miss old days.

I also always dreaming, some new targets what I wanna achieve but then I tell myself, "slowly and don't expect too much coz you will get hurt if you are not able to reach or make your dreams come true"...


No comments: