Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Morning reflection


This morning one of memories popped out in my mind. One month ago I had a trip to China and I went to Shaolin temple with my friend.

While we were walking on the way back, she asked me:

"Why people never appreciate their life?"

Me:

"Because they never feel satisfied."



She:

"Why they never satisfied?"

Me:

"because they greedy , always want more than they have"

She:

"Why they are greedy?"

Me:

"Urmm...(thinking and no idea), maybe you should ask your "self". because it is inside your "self"..

conversation over..
Mute***
I think and She think....

I thought of whether she understood my meaning...
Then she felt sad, because many people always complain about their life and some choose to end their life..

I said:

"yeah, I think no matter what is your life maybe you're not as smart, as rich, as pretty as another people still you have to continue because this is life. God already give u a life to see this world and we should appreciate it.."
I have got a mistake here, not God who give us the life. But we got a chance to born in this world (could you imagine a baby who was aborted? so why not we appreciate our life now)

it was a tough question indeed! God in my term is something universal that you cant describe with name and figure. Something that I just believe deep in my heart. .

No comments: