Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello and Goodbye...

Tic-toc... time is moving..my second week and my last month in Malaysia..

My mind is full of thoughts...too boring maybe. Yesterday, I passed my with my old classmate in English course, a quiet Korean boy. We used to be a good classmate in English course two years ago but we just seldom talking each other. After all, we just said "hello", 'hi', waved our hand, smiled then passed...
Till yesterday I saw him quite long..when we passed by. How long I haven't met this boy? Will I meet him again? Maybe not, the last thought is 'I will never see him again'..
This moment has made me think...Should I say goodbye to all my friends here before I leave this country? Should I make farewell with my friends here? Will we meet again? what would it be like? Will we still be friends?
How hard is saying "goodbye"~~~

But then, even though we are in the same country with our best friends, how often we meet each other? how often we talk with them? not only to friends, also to our family who we grew up with under the same roof

I counted how long I have spent time with my family... (ok I never can count time...those huors, mins, secs come to my mind hehe) but then, I just knew, it was much lesser time I spent with my old friends ..

I can't hope everything will be last forever. I had joy , I had fun, and I knew it would end one day ..
But I don't like saying goodbye and sad ending. Sometimes my intuition works, I just know I will meet him/ her again one day or wont meet him/her again ever in my life...

anyway, if u tell me "I' m gonna miss you", "We wont meet again.."

I would say:" Don't worry, we will meet again one day." I'm pretty sure with my unsure feelings who knows??!

No comments: